A Few Words About Us
A recommended and experienced UK survey company, specialising in patient and colleague feedback for healthcare organisations.
Client-Focused Evaluations Programme (CFEP UK Surveys) was established in 1995 and since this time has gained considerable experience and expertise in providing patient and colleague feedback to thousands of healthcare professionals in primary and secondary care settings across the UK.
Inspiring positive change, validated questionnaires, flexible operation survey methods, high level repeat business customers, working at Trust, organisational and individual level.
Examples of Our Experience
- GMC Patient and Colleague Feedback Questionnaires: In 2008, together with our research partner, PCMD...
- Out of Hours Benchmark: As the Primary Care Foundation’s survey partner for their national...
- QOF Patient Experience: In 2004 CFEP’s Improving Practice Questionnaire (IPQ) was...
- Long Term Condition Initiative: We worked with The Health Foundation on their Co Creating...
- Helping you identify what information you would find most useful
- Advising on or designing the most suitable survey tool
- Analysing and reporting findings in a clear comprehensive format
- Robust benchmarks – for national, professional status, specialty and regional comparators
- Providing you a baseline in the formulation of strategies for future constructive development
- Experienced staff on hand to support you through the survey process
A Few Words From Our Clients
“The feedback was very useful – it heightened my job satisfaction and boosted morale.”
“Thanks to you and your team for all your hard work, quick responses to any queries and overall professionalism. It has been a pleasure working with you”
“The point of these surveys is that doctors can learn and develop – these things need to be considered – which is something you are doing….”